South Lee, MA 01260 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 01260: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Berkshire County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.281, Longitude -73.279
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 12
- PO Box Addresses: 123
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
South Lee, MA 01260 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 01260 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 01238 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 01238 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles NE)
(4.9 miles WSW)
(5.3 miles N)
Great Barrington, MA
(7.2 miles SW)
(11.8 miles N)
(15.4 miles E)
Copake Falls, NY
(16.9 miles SW)
(17.1 miles WNW)
(17.5 miles W)
(17.7 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
South Lee, MA
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles WNW)
(3.1 miles WNW)
East Lee, MA
(3.1 miles ENE)
(3.4 miles W)
(3.6 miles NW)
Mahkeenac Heights, MA
(3.6 miles NNW)
(3.6 miles NW)
Mahkeenac Shores, MA
(3.9 miles NNW)
(4.1 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 01260
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Massachusetts COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.