01441 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 01441: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Tyco, MA 01441
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Worcester County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.574, Longitude -71.995
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Westminster, MA 01441 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 01441 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 01441 is contained within ZIP Code 01473 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 01473 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
South Ashburnham, MA
(3.9 miles NE)
(4.7 miles WNW)
(8.2 miles NNW)
(9.9 miles E)
(11.4 miles WSW)
(11.8 miles SSW)
(11.9 miles W)
(12.5 miles ESE)
(13.8 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Olde English Village, MA
(1.4 miles S)
South Gardner, MA
(1.4 miles SE)
East Gardner, MA
(2.4 miles E)
East Templeton, MA
(2.4 miles WSW)
(3.1 miles SW)
Otter River, MA
(3.4 miles WNW)
(3.4 miles WSW)
Camp Collier, MA
(3.6 miles NNE)
(3.9 miles SSW)
(3.9 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 01441
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.