01526 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 01526: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Worcester County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.09, Longitude -71.747
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 24
- PO Box Addresses: 180
- Residential Addresses: 181
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Manchaug, MA 01526 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 01526 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 01526 is contained within ZIP Code 01590 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 01590 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
East Douglas, MA
(1.9 miles SE)
(4.3 miles ENE)
(6.4 miles WNW)
(7.4 miles WSW)
(9.4 miles SSE)
(9.5 miles NE)
(9.6 miles SSE)
North Grosvenor Dale, CT
(10.6 miles SW)
(10.9 miles ENE)
(11.4 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
South Sutton, MA
(1.9 miles ENE)
(2.4 miles S)
East Douglas Station, MA
(2.7 miles SE)
Prentice Corner, MA
(3.1 miles ENE)
West Sutton, MA
(3.1 miles WNW)
New Village, MA
(3.6 miles ENE)
Hundred Acre Lot, MA
(4.1 miles E)
Halfway House, MA
(4.3 miles ESE)
(4.3 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 01526
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.