01152 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 01152: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Hampden County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.153, Longitude -72.511
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Springfield, MA 01152 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 01152 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
However, ZIP Code 01152 is contained within ZIP Code 01151 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 01151 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.5 miles ESE)
(4.9 miles W)
(5.3 miles SW)
(6.4 miles WNW)
(7.2 miles N)
West Springfield Town city, MA
(7.4 miles WSW)
(8 miles SSW)
Agawam Town city, MA
(9.4 miles SW)
Sherwood Manor, CT
(10.1 miles SSW)
(10.3 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Indian Orchard, MA
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles W)
Cadys Corners, MA
(1.4 miles NNE)
(1.9 miles ENE)
Scott Corners, MA
(1.9 miles N)
Sixteen Acres, MA
(2.4 miles SSE)
Pine Point, MA
(2.4 miles SSW)
East Springfield, MA
(2.7 miles WSW)
Athol Junction, MA
(3.1 miles WSW)
Chicopee Falls, MA
(3.4 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 01152
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.