01705 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 01705: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Middlesex County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.32, Longitude -71.439
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 84
- PO Box Addresses: 78
- Residential Addresses: 78
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Framingham, MA 01705 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 01705 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 01705 is contained within ZIP Code 01701 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 01701 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles SSE)
(3.9 miles E)
(5.6 miles SW)
(6 miles WNW)
(7.6 miles SW)
(7.7 miles ESE)
(7.9 miles N)
(8.1 miles NW)
(9.5 miles ESE)
(9.7 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Framingham Center, MA
(1.4 miles S)
(1.9 miles ENE)
(3.1 miles SE)
South Sudbury, MA
(3.4 miles NNE)
(3.4 miles S)
East Sudbury Station, MA
(3.4 miles NE)
(3.9 miles WSW)
Musketamquid Village, MA
(4.3 miles NNE)
(4.3 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 01705
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.