02303 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 02303: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Plymouth County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.085, Longitude -71.015
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 292
- PO Box Addresses: 1,014
- Residential Addresses: 1,015
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Brockton, MA 02303 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 02303 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 02303 is contained within ZIP Code 02302 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 02302 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.9 miles ENE)
(4.9 miles N)
Randolph Town city, MA
(6.7 miles NNW)
(7 miles E)
Bridgewater Town city, MA
(8 miles SSE)
Braintree Town city, MA
(8.2 miles N)
(8.8 miles WNW)
Weymouth Town city, MA
(9.2 miles NNE)
Raynham Center, MA
(11.3 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles S)
Clifton Heights, MA
(1.9 miles SSW)
(2.7 miles N)
West Abington, MA
(2.7 miles E)
(2.7 miles ESE)
Winters Corner, MA
(2.7 miles WSW)
Brockton Heights, MA
(2.7 miles W)
(3.1 miles SE)
Marshall Corner, MA
(3.1 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 02303
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.