02325 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 02325: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Bridgewater State College, MA 02325
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Plymouth County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.992, Longitude -70.972
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 42
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Bridgewater, MA 02325 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 02325 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 02324 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 02324 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Bridgewater Town city, MA
(1.4 miles S)
Raynham Center, MA
(6.3 miles SW)
(6.7 miles NNW)
Middleborough Center, MA
(7.1 miles SSE)
(7.5 miles NE)
(7.9 miles N)
(8.8 miles SW)
North Lakeville, MA
(9.5 miles S)
Norton Center, MA
(11 miles W)
(11.4 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
Paper Mill Village, MA
(1.4 miles E)
(1.4 miles NNE)
Elmwood Station, MA
(1.9 miles N)
(1.9 miles NNW)
(2.4 miles NNE)
(2.4 miles SW)
West Bridgewater, MA
(2.7 miles NW)
Scotland Estates, MA
(2.7 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 02325
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.