02337 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 02337: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Plymouth County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.012, Longitude -70.964
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 10
- PO Box Addresses: 46
- Residential Addresses: 47
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Elmwood, MA 02337 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 02337 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 02337 is contained within ZIP Code 02333 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 02333 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Bridgewater Town city, MA
(2.7 miles SSW)
(5.6 miles NNW)
(6.1 miles NE)
(6.6 miles N)
Raynham Center, MA
(7.6 miles SW)
Middleborough Center, MA
(8.3 miles SSE)
(10.1 miles SW)
(10.1 miles NNW)
North Pembroke, MA
(10.4 miles ENE)
North Lakeville, MA
(10.7 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Elmwood Station, MA
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles NE)
(1.4 miles WNW)
(1.4 miles WSW)
East Bridgewater, MA
(1.4 miles N)
(1.4 miles SSW)
Paper Mill Village, MA
(1.9 miles SE)
Matfield Junction, MA
(1.9 miles NW)
West Bridgewater, MA
(2.4 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 02337
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.