Waverley, MA 02479 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 02479: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Middlesex County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.389, Longitude -71.188
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 57
- PO Box Addresses: 75
- Residential Addresses: 75
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Waverley, MA 02479 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 02479 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 02479 is contained within ZIP Code 02478 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 02478 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SSE)
(2.4 miles NE)
(2.7 miles WSW)
(3.9 miles SSW)
(4.3 miles ESE)
(4.5 miles NNW)
(4.5 miles ENE)
(4.5 miles E)
(5.1 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Cedar Hill Camp, MA
(1.4 miles W)
Clematis Brook Station, MA
(1.4 miles WSW)
(1.4 miles SSW)
Payson Park, MA
(1.4 miles ESE)
Eastview Park, MA
(1.4 miles WNW)
Strawberry Hill, MA
(1.9 miles ESE)
Camp Ted, MA
(1.9 miles WNW)
Beaver Brook Station, MA
(1.9 miles WSW)
Newton Corner, MA
(1.9 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 02479
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Massachusetts COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.