North Scituate, MA 02060 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 02060: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
N Scituate, MA 02060
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Plymouth County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.187, Longitude -71.204
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 73
- PO Box Addresses: 121
- Residential Addresses: 121
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
North Scituate, MA 02060 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 02060 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 02060 is contained within ZIP Code 02066 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 02066 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.9 miles SW)
(4.3 miles NNE)
(4.5 miles SSE)
(5.3 miles W)
(5.8 miles NW)
(6.8 miles NNW)
Randolph Town city, MA
(7.7 miles E)
Millis-Clicquot CDP, MA
(7.9 miles W)
(8.3 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles SSW)
(1.9 miles NNE)
(1.9 miles NNW)
East Walpole, MA
(1.9 miles S)
(2.4 miles SW)
(2.7 miles NNE)
Canton Junction, MA
(2.7 miles SE)
Summer Heights, MA
(3.1 miles E)
Walpole Heights, MA
(3.4 miles SSW)
(3.4 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 02060
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Massachusetts COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.