01936 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 01936: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Essex County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.638, Longitude -70.859
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 46
- PO Box Addresses: 183
- Residential Addresses: 184
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Hamilton, MA 01936 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 01936 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 01936 is contained within ZIP Code 01982 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 01982 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles NNE)
(3.9 miles E)
(4.5 miles W)
(5.5 miles N)
(5.6 miles S)
(5.6 miles SW)
(7.1 miles WNW)
(8.4 miles SSW)
(8.4 miles SSW)
(9.6 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Nancys Corner, MA
(1.4 miles NW)
Asbury Grove, MA
(1.4 miles SW)
South Hamilton, MA
(2.4 miles SSW)
(2.7 miles SW)
Wenham Neck, MA
(3.4 miles SSE)
Essex Falls, MA
(3.6 miles ESE)
(4.1 miles SSE)
North Beverly, MA
(4.1 miles SSW)
(4.1 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 01936
Use HTL Address Research for a Massachusetts Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Massachusetts Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.